The Best Of Terry Tate

First up is the newest in the Terry Tate pain series... I don't know about you but I don't think I need Terry Tate to convince me to vote!





More political action from Terry Tate... This time Sarah Palin is the guilty party... Who the hell can't name a newspaper they read anyways?



This next one is probably the most famous of the Terry Tate collection. This is from the Superbowl commercial from 2003 I believe. Having worked in an office for many years I gotta say there have been more than a few times where I wish there was a Terry Tate in the office...





Finally, ever great player/worker has to go on vacation every once in a while... Even Terry Tate...





For more funny videos check out Who Should You Vote For or Happy Halloween From The World's Funniest!

No comments: